Hello there lovely! If you have found yourself on this post I assume you have a blog or are starting a blog soon. That is super exciting! But, you may be wondering how to connect with other bloggers? In today’s post I am going to be sharing with you some of the best Facebook groups for bloggers. I will also talk about why Facebook is a great tool for bloggers and how it can help you.
The Benefit of Facebook Groups for Bloggers
There are lots and lots of Facebook groups for bloggers out there and I like to classify them into a few different types. I will also say that some groups are amazing, but some I would avoid. So, how do you know if a group is good or not?
Well first let’s talk about why you want to join blogging groups.
- You can make connections with fellow bloggers.
- You can exchange support with other amazing bloggers.
- You often get access to amazing blogging resources.
- You have instant access to bloggers with different ideas and levels of experience that are willing and happy to help you with any questions you have.
- You can learn a ton from other bloggers.
The Bad Groups
As you can see, there are many benefits to joining Facebook groups for bloggers, and I could keep going! The majority of groups you will find offer this amazing support. However I find groups that are only about promoting your blog can be a bit sketchy. You will most likely be bombarded my promotions of all sorts and countless follow for follow threads. These may help boost your traffic very temporarily but in the long run it isn’t that helpful at all.
The Good Groups
So how do you know you’re joining a safe, helpful, and supportive Facebook group? There are a few things to look for.
- The group has an admin (or several) who are experienced bloggers themselves.
- The group has a set of rules that keep the group running smoothly and as beneficial as possible for everyone. Rules such as “no spam” and “no promoting unless it’s to designated promotion threads” are great signs!
- When requesting to join you are asked a few questions as criteria to join. This is so the admins can be sure they are letting good, supportive members into the group who will give more than they take!
Some Amazing Facebook Groups for Bloggers
- Queen Bee Bloggers
- Blogging Boss Chicks
- Boss Girl Bloggers
- Rock Your Blog & Biz
- The Blog Boss Tribe
- The Profitable Blogger
- Bloggers Camp
- Blogging Babes
- Bloggers Supporting Bloggers
- The Smart Blogging Approach
- Connect & Cultivate with Ivory Mix
- Newbie & Expert Bloggers Unite
- Girl Crush Collective
- The Helpful Blog and Business Group
- Pinterest for Lady Bloggers and Business Owners
Connect and Enjoy
There you have it! I am a member of all the groups listed and I find them all super valuable. Always join a group with the idea that you’re going to give more than you take because that’s what makes a super successful and supportive community.
Thank you so much for reading the post! I hope that you enjoyed it and found it helpful. Don’t forget to subscribe to the email list so you never miss a thing, plus you’ll get access to exclusive content and freebies!