Hello there, thanks for stopping by my blog! I think most of us can agree that music is one of the best things in…life. And personally, I am a very big music fan. There is constantly music playing in my house, my car, in an earbud at work or while I’m out running errands. So in today’s post I thought I would share with you my April music favorites.
I have put a playlist together on Spotify as well and you can go here to find it!
The Music Favorites
- Kissing the Sky by Cole Hallman and Jayce Hall
- Lonely Ones by LOVA
- Endless by Rence
- Yellow Lights by Harry Hudson
- Exless by Kate Stephenson
- deja vu by Olivia Rodrigo
- remember the mornings by Clinton Kane (absolutely love his music and voice)
- Dancing Without Music by BRDGS
- River by Tom Gregory
- Midnight by Alesso and Liam Payne
- All You Ever Wanted by Rag’n’Bone Man
- John Hughes Movie by Maisie Peters
- Odler by Lea Heart
- Little Bit Of Love by Tom Grennan
- Too Late by Happy Fits
- Good Without by Mimi Webb
- Something More by Serena Sun
- Where the Poison Is by FINNEAS
- Till Forever Falls Apart by Ashe and FINNEAS
And there you have it–those are my April music favorites. Hopefully you can find some songs you like too! Thanks so much for reading this little blog post! If you enjoyed make sure to subscribe so you won’t miss any new posts and get access to freebies and other exclusive content.
Check out my beauty favorites here!